This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states NJ, NY, GA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MS, NV, PA, WV, AZ, MD, Washington D.C., AZ, MD, LA and MI (States subject to change anytime)
Home Office: Jersey City
You will be at the heart of the technological revolution with one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. The company deals with projects ranging from desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites, to name a few. They process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as the number of orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily; impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
When we say cutting edge, we mean it. Here, you can work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but…with the fun included.
You will have access to development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, and lunch and learn sessions. You will be part of a great working atmosphere, performing complex work in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers. You will have the opportunity to make an impact.
What You Will Do
• Be a senior QA engineer in terms of “hands on” contribution and a driving force in our US Trading platform
• Delivery of high-quality automation to prove the functional and non-functional requirements are met with the solution
• Responsible for creating test approaches for the product development teams and collaborating with the team to ensure they are fulfilled
• Ensure QA is fully part of the CI/CD pipeline and promote the benefits of Test-Driven Development and automation first
• Player / Coach other junior members of the QA engineering team in terms of craft and behaviors
• Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation both for front-end and API solutions
• Develop, execute, and maintain test automation frameworks for different test environments
• Participate in design and architecture discussions, escalate issues where needed
• Communicate effectively with external and internal teams
• Review and debug code
• Sign off on new features and functionality
• Enjoy exploratory testing
What You Will Need
• 3+ years of experience in a QA automation engineer or a SDET
• API/RESTful service testing experience
• AWS platform experience
• Familiar with CI/CD processes in GitLab
• Terraform (optional)
Test Libraries and Tools
• Splunk/New Relic monitoring