Manager HRIS & Workforce Analytics
This is a HRIS Manager where the incumbent has responsibilities to oversee the implementation and support Human Resource Information System (HRIS) suite of applications. The incumbent in this position has cross functional experience in fully functional HRIS environment The person works hand in hand with other teams, in making sure Global HRIS applications are working seamlessly and as expected to meet the business needs.
The person supports HR staff and provides support in resolving day to day issues through application understanding and leveraging strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
The person in this role works closely with onsite/offshore development team, IT teams, business users in leading and managing HRIS projects of different scope and size. The incumbent is responsible for the upkeep of business processes defined for HR function and recommend improvements as needed. The person is responsible understanding business needs, translating them into requirements documentation, functional specification and provide to development team.
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities
- The person is responsible for managing projects specific to the area of responsibility which in most cases is a specific geographic region and other cases could be global.
- The person works closely with global HR users in understanding business requirements and translating into requirements documentation and functional specifications for development and manage the life cycle of the project implementation.
- Demonstrates expertise in coordinating activities with IT in resolving technical issues.
- Ensure the effective daily operation of all the HRIS applications (on premise and cloud based) and provides support for new implementations, upgrades, and migrations.
- Work with vendors and cross functional teams as needed in support of the business processes and application.
- Manage day to day activities and business processes ensuring support.
- Organizes and document business process changes and application changes.
- Mentoring and training users and less experienced team members on business processes and application navigation.
- Establishing best practice and procedures for various business processes.
- Testing system fixes and providing feedback to development team and users.
Key Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5-7 years of experience with support of HRIS Projects, Oracle Rel 12 and Fusion Cloud preferred
- Experience with Oracle Core HR, Benefits (OAB or OSB), iRecruitment, Absence Management and other modules of Oracle is desired.
- Experience with Fusion Cloud compensation, Taleo and/or Tableau Analytics desired
- 4+ years of strong experience as business analyst, application administration and/or super user in a global environment, preferably manufacturing.
- Experience with Full-lifecycle implementations (Define Analysis Design Build Transition Production).
- Demonstrates extensive process and functional knowledge of different HRIS modules such as Core HR, Benefits, Recruitment, Self Service, Talent Management, Performance Management
- Strong experience with one of the HRIS reporting solutions e.g., OBIEE, Tableau etc.
- Strong expertise in working with various levels of business users globally.
- Strong expertise in understanding business requirements, capturing them and translating into functional specifications.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of HRIS application including Oracle.
- Highly preferred, experience in Oracle HR and HRIS application implementation and support.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability multitasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to conceive a solution to business problem, socialize the solution, get approval by stakeholders and deploy the solution.
- Skilled in performing business requirements gathering (to be model – as is model).
- Overall trouble shooting skills desired in a production 24X7 environment Oracle EBS HRMS experience
- Professional certifications (PMP, PHR etc.) are plus.
- Limited travel (10%).