This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states NJ, NY, GA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MS, NV, PA, WV, Washington D.C., AZ, MD, and LA (States subject to change anytime)
Home Office: Jersey City
We operate sports betting in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and have partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in the country including, the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, ESPN, and CBS Sports.
On the Technology side, we’ve built an entire sports betting and iGaming platform from the ground up in less than 3 years. Through continuous improvement and data-informed product development, we are adding features so that our customers have the best product experience in the market. Our Product Technology team is comprised of the brightest minds in Tech, and our culture of autonomy and decisiveness gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to act. We chart our own path and innovate as we create the next generation of products. We’re looking for like-minded superstars that want to work with the best of the best and join the biggest name in sports betting and iGaming as we take over the U.S. market!
*This role will require experience designing mobile application for Android
What You Will Do:
- Own the customer’s experience. You will be a subject matter expert for your customer’s experience for Company’s product’s growth as we continue to expand into the US market.
- Own the team’s roadmap. Collaborate with the Product Lead to develop the vision for customer acquisition products across Company’s digital platform.
- Create goals for your products. Align and prioritize requirements and deliverables with the product roadmap in accordance with the customer’s needs, ROI and overall business goals.
- Display a customer-first mindset. You have deep empathy for our customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within Company’s digital product landscape.
- Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with engineering and design resources to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand our customers and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Foster team communication. Clearly, communicate the performance of your product utilizing key communication tools like detailed mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes.
- Requirements gathering and writing. Document and organize requirements using Agile methods like themes, epics and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Will Need:
- 4+ years developing successful digital products across various platforms including web, apps and connected devices.
- Experience and understanding of material design.
- Experience in Agile software product delivery.
- Experience creating and maintaining roadmaps.
- Track record of leading large-scale products from conception through to completion.
- Experience within the digital publishing industry on consumer-facing products is a plus.
- You focus on delivering results and meeting data-driven goals.
- You enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others, keeping solutions as simple as possible.
- You enjoy learning new skills and keeping up to date with developments in technology.
- You are highly motivated wanting to work with the best and be the best.
- You inspire teams to build best in class b2c products.