Manage the launch and evolution of Company’s Oncology commercial analytics and reporting platform. Partners with the commercial business and analytics teams and other key organizational stakeholders along with our project delivery and Managed Services partners to deliver and grow this platform to meet the evolving analytics and reporting needs of the Oncology organization thereby delivering strategic value to stakeholders, enabling brand growth, and helping deliver on our HHC mission.
- Technology Maturity and Management: Company Sales Organization
- Accountable for creating and enabling data warehouse/lake system, analytic tools, business intelligence reporting and interfacing between data consumers and data providers
- Responsible for technical cooperation between data subscribers and data creators
- Lead efforts to extract data such that it can be easily ingested by automated tools; process data into clean, accessible sets; transform raw and disparate data sets into inputs for computational analytics efforts.
- Responsible for ensuring data visualizations (dashboards and reports) are developed following best practices and display accurate information based on business requirements
- Implement appropriate governance structure to prescribe data handling, protection, and user provisioning controls
- Design, deploy, and move data between purpose-based lakes to include raw, harmonized, enriched, curated, analytic, and training lakes
- Perform operational activities related to data management and report development such as metadata capture, data quality, data security, data lineage, data inventory, report creation and QC; Integrate data and metadata with enterprise tools
Solution Delivery and Support
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of data assets and commercial analytics systems, including applications, integrations and infrastructure upgrades in conjunction with business process owners and infrastructure teams.
- Accountable for overall quality and delivery of data and reporting services, including technical support services for commercial systems.
- Ensure managed service partners are meeting established SLAs.
- Manage ESIS assets and software components and liaise with infrastructure teams for hardware and equipment asset management, as required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with modern business intelligence platforms with some Tableau preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working for a pharmaceutical company preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with AWS or other cloud related data warehouse technologies preferred
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration preferred
- Strong business analysis skill and experience, including requirements definition, process modeling, and operating model design
- Strong problem-solving ability through insightful solutions which address complex issues. Ability to dissect root cause of issues creating the best solution for company considering quality, cost, and speed requirements
- Experience in managing and delivering projects in collaboration with external partners (managed service organizations, technology vendors, and consulting companies)
- Experience utilizing Agile project management methodology preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of systems and applications within the applicable functional business area
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to network, strong personal integrity, collaborative mindset, and a strong customer focus are necessary
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, including taking ownership to ensure timely resolution, a strong sense of urgency, keen attention to detail, and the ability to plan, organize and successfully execute in an environment under time and resource pressures
- Strong track record of effective cross-functional team collaboration and execution
- Consistent demonstration and embodiment of company core values Collaboration, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Patient/Stakeholder Centricity
- Technology related information CRM etc.