This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states: NJ, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MS, NV, PA, WV, Washington D.C., AZ, MD, LA and MI (States subject to change anytime)
Home Office: Jersey City
We operate sports betting in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and have partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in the country including, the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, ESPN, and CBS Sports. Marking a major milestone in American sports history, we opened the first-ever sports betting venue within a professional United States sports facility. Partnerships like this are positioning our business to skyrocket as sports betting continues to expand across the country and our customers get a taste of the action.
On the Technology side, we’ve built an entire sports betting and iGaming platform from the ground up in less than 3 years. Through continuous improvement and data-informed product development, we are adding features so that our customers have the best product experience in the market. Our Product Technology team is comprised of the brightest minds in Tech, and our culture of autonomy and decisiveness gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to act. We chart our own path and innovate as we create the next generation of products. We’re looking for like-minded superstars that want to work with the best of the best and join the biggest name in sports betting and iGaming as we take over the U.S. market!
What You Will Do:
• Be a senior Java engineer in terms of “hands on” contribution and a driving force in our US Trading platform.
• Contribute to and drive solutions through collaboration with the other engineers in the team to deliver market leading trading products
• Interest in the functional programming paradigm and exploring the benefits with the engineering teams in new developments
What You Will Need:
• 4+ years senior engineering in Java, Spring Framework (Spring boot specifically)
• Experience with OLTP systems is definitely an asset”
• 5+ years’ experience as a Java Engineer
• Expertise in Agile software product delivery and SCRUM