The Digital Marketing Sr. Specialist is primarily responsible for leading digital marketing efforts leveraging our marketing automation tool (Marketo) and its connection with our CRM (SFDC) to drive leads. The Digital Marketing Sr. Specialist will be the technical lead/super user on CRM activities within the regional marketing team.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Sr. Specialist is responsible for executing digital content with excellence, leveraging Marketo for marketing communications and Sitecore / Newscred for website as part of this push, this role is the primary point of contact for SEO efforts in the region.
A qualified applicant would be attentive to detail, a self-starter, have experience in digital marketing and content development.
Looking to hire a go-getter with a can-do attitude that is motivated and willing to go above and beyond to continuously innovate our website, store, and overall customer experience.
- Manage marketing automation, including plans to leverage email nurture programs to support NA initiatives, primarily, to drive leads. Create email marketing plans for upcoming NA webstore to encourage usage / cross sell / up sell, minimize abandon carts and serve as a reminder to purchase cycles.
- Lead monthly Marketo reporting efforts highlighting learnings and optimization opportunities as well as A/B testing of different email elements (title, copy, links)
- Optimize marketing automation assets such as template and landing pages by partnering with outside agency to increase open and Click Thru Rates.
- Oversee sync across Google Analytics – Marketo – SFDC during campaign set up and for reporting purposes. Partner with DIG Team and Agency of Record.
- Be the point of contact for CMS, Newscred, and responsible for executing content on website (i.e., landing pages) following SEO guidelines along with Content & Experience and DIG teams.
- Push SEO initiatives in NA and become subject matter expert on key topics such as featured snippets. Partner with agency of record to come up with plans that can be shared globally.
- Progressively own media initiatives, including media brief development, agency management and channel selection (i.e., social, programmatic, search). Oversee reporting and optimizations.
- Act as the super user for the regional marketing team with our CRM tool (Salesforce). Participate in bi-weekly global discussions representing the team’s needs and ensuring project execution.
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRM software and SEO implementation
- Experience managing agency partners
- Foundational Google Analytics and SFDC knowledge (no advanced knowledge
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong project management skills and a bias for action
- B.A. or B.S. degree. MBA preferred.
Currently Remote / Hybrid Model in the Future