The Senior Business Analyst helps enable and drive business strategies through process and system improvement. By focusing on functional analysis, this role will help ensure transformational initiatives are delivered with process excellence and business value. He or she will contribute to process optimization, drive analysis of current and future state, drive and document the business requirements and participate in implementation activities such as testing and support.
• Understand “as is” and future-state business processes, help analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions which advance business capabilities.
• Document Functional specifications capturing business needs and interpreting them to the development team for the ultimate solution.
• Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with strong knowledge in assigned business areas; both current state and opportunities to improve.
• Effectively collaborate and coordinate between Global TPG, technical teams, business, and other functions to ensure consistent levels of detail in the functional requirements.
• Collaborate with vendor partners who are engaged as subject matter experts and provide a best-in-class approach to driving the adoption of our platforms.
• Lead and coordinate system testing efforts for implementation of enhancements, fixes, and new systems.
• Support post go live activities by working with system users and development teams to track and resolve open issues.
• 5 - 7 years of business experience in a functional role supporting transformational initiatives.
• Experienced supporting or implementing planning systems, preferably JDA / BY Enterprise Planning, Assortment, Allocation, Demand, Fulfillment and / or supply planning Strong business acumen in supply chain process and systems.
• Experience working with business processes and documenting functional needs.
• Experience implementing and supporting packaged software a plus
• Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred; ideally fast-moving, multi-channel business.
• BS in Information Systems or BA Business Management or related studies or equivalent experience
• Oracle database SQL capable a Plus
• JDA / Blue Yonder front-end configuration experience a Plus (creating FE Pages, Workspaces, user processes, security management)
• Strong verbal and written communication. Ability to clearly articulate complex issues/topics
• Ability to prioritize workload, multitask and react quickly to meet business expectations
• Ability to thrive in high pressure situations while continuing to be delivery focused.
• Self-starter with strong analytical skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet production support SLA’s and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must possess a strong client service background and demonstrated ability to partner with IT Staff to resolve complex problems.
• Must be able to work with all levels of the organization.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Power point, Word
• Practical experience designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes.