Senior Business Systems Analyst
|Location||Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$80-$110K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR2220061501|
What’s special about this team:
The ABO Incentive Delivery Team’s main function is to oversee the compensation systems that incentivize our company Business Owners (ABOs) around the globe. This critical team ensures accurate system design, data tracking, award qualification, and payment processing supporting our ABOs, which is at the very heart of the company business. On this new Global Bonus & API Platform team you will drive system enhancements, deployments, and maintenance responsible for the successful delivery of ABO incentive programs. If you enjoy a global role, leading systems strategies that have wide and deep impact on the success of the business, this role may be a perfect fit!
How you would contribute to the role:
Are you analytical and do you have a gift for working collaboratively? In this global role, you will use AGILE methodology to deliver new technical solutions that support our ABOs in how they are paid and incentivized. Working with the Sales team, you will be a process owner for global bonus programs, helping to define program requirements for new incentives. While you are not responsible to create the ideas and concepts, your contribution will support the delivery of programs, making sure we correctly define requirements, manage the project, lead communications, guide user acceptance testing (UAT), functional testing, and lead implementation. Your ability to partner with our global affiliates to deliver answers, project outcomes, and training, will spotlight your contributions. You will have significant impact on new ABO reward programs that will fuel the business opportunity and energize our ABOs to drive sales. If you seek a global role that has far reaching impact, this role may be perfect for you!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a role that has demonstrated business acumen, interest, and capability with systems.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret requirements.
- Background working with JIRA, Confluence, and MAGIC desired.
- Program management experience, with exposures to AGILE methodology.
- Interest in partnering and leading global project teams to deliver solutions.
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- BS degree in Business, Finance, IT, Supply Chain or a related field.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.