This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, TN, WA, WV, and Washington D.C. (States subject to change at any time)
Home Office: Jersey City, NJ
Our Product Technology team is comprised of the brightest minds in Tech, and our culture of autonomy and decisiveness gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to take action. We chart our own path and innovate as we create the next generation of products. We are looking for like-minded superstars that want to work with the best of the best and join the biggest name in sports betting and iGaming as we take over the U.S. market!
What We're Using:
We use Kubernetes the #1 and growing platform for containerized workloads
AWS top Cloud Provider.
Current tools also include:
• Istio the #1 popular Service Mesh for Kubernetes
• Prometheus for custom metrics
• Keda for custom autoscaling
• Helm and Helmfile for deployments
• Apache Airflow for ETL pipelines
• Kubernetes clusters reside in the Cloud and On-Prem.
The latest VMWare vSphere for our on-prem infrastructure
Our team is utilizing tools such as Packer, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud-Init to build out on-prem and cloud infrastructure:
• The latest and greatest tools for the job big and minor: Terragrunt, asdf, and more.
• GitLab for CI/CD & SCM; Gitlab is growing fast as the most popular SCM for private projects and one of the first SCM’s to have built-in CI/CD pipeline.
• New Relic, PagerDuty some of the best tools for monitoring and alerting.
We do big data:
• Apache Spark
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with Tech Leads of various teams to assess existing problems and to design process improvement solutions
• You will identify and fix bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
• You will build coding standardization and automating processes for the organization
• You will lead team scrums and maintain a proper agile workflow for the DevOps team
• You will solve the challenge of building the world’s fastest betting engine
What you will need:
• 5-7+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps
• Excellent scripting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Perl, Golang, PowerShell.
• Architect-level experience with implementing and maintaining high-scale cloud infrastructure as code (via Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge and experience with containerization (Docker) and scaling with Kubernetes (EKS, GKS)
• In-depth experience implementing and maintaining automation/configuration management solutions (i.e., Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack) used throughout business
• Experiencing administering and automating practical solutions for SDLC and Release management through CI and related tools including but not limited to: Gitlab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar, Jira, Confluence, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of AWS with a focus on cloud networking, (i.e., SGs, Subnets, VPC link, Route53).
• Experience administrating Kafka and Cassandra instances.
• Practical experience managing Agile Release Management and maintaining a scalable SDLC
• Bonus: You have experience with Istio for Kubernetes.