Reporting to the Configuration Lead, the Workday HR Product Manager role is part of the HR Shared Services product management team. This role encompasses system configuration activities, and will partner with other areas of the organization, including HR Technology and internal global Communities of Expertise (COE), to effectively maintain the Workday system and processes. As part of the system maintenance team, this role is responsible for upholding Workday system and process integrity, integrating with other functions to utilize Workday capabilities most effectively and enable business processes.
• Develop relationships with key global stakeholder and subject matter experts.
• Manage the Workday configuration strategy in partnership with HR Program Director.
• Lead and facilitate periodic meetings of your global business advisory partners and configuration design sessions.
• Partner with internal technology teams, and vendors to ensure alignment of processes to systems and tools.
• Develop proof of concepts based on business requirements and recommend efficient end to end business processes.
• Document business requirements and conduct system configuration functionality.
• Stay informed of the Workday roadmap and provide input into company’s Workday roadmap.
• Be an active participant in the Workday Community and advocate for company business needs.
• 2 to 5 years’ configuration experience in one or more Workday modules: HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Payroll and/or Talent & Recruiting.
• Functional expertise in one or more of these HR topic areas: HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Payroll and/or Talent & Recruiting.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple initiatives, responding with a sense of urgency to most urgent needs.
• Exchanges information with appropriate people to complete work, follows through on tasks and commitments and keeps information confidential, as warranted.
• Participates as part of a team, becoming familiar with the various working styles of others and their roles on the team; demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team.
• Accepts and adapts to change as directed, understands change is constant and necessary to improve individual and team performance / growth.
• Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations, and strengths, taking appropriate action to pursue developmental activities.
• Demonstrates knowledge about technology and participates in training and development initiatives to keep abreast of current trends.
• Ability to influence the work efforts of others, manage own time and team’s time and workload.