Technical Business Analyst
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR9920050501|
Our client is seeking a candidate that will provide technical Business Analysis support for its Diagnostic Connectivity ecosystem, specifically in the areas of connectivity and integration with 3rd party Practice Management Systems (PIMS). The ecosystem is comprised of Ethernet- and USB-connected diagnostic instruments, connectivity hub devices, LAN infrastructure and Internet connectivity.
In this position, the BA will assist the implementation and support of Diagnostic Connectivity ecosystem as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on commercial/ PMI stakeholder business needs. The BA will require strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain several products backlog from the eHealth sector.
- Participate in refinement, prioritization, and planning of requirements in the context of the groups and organization strategies.
- Create and review requirements and functional analysis specifications to ensure they are relevant, correct, unambiguous, and verifiable/testable.
- Communicate detailed requirement specifications to the Development team.
- Participate in research and evaluation of end-user requests and feedback.
- Assist software V&V tasks/activities along with test engineer in test case definition and functional testing detail.
- Assist in troubleshooting and detailing technical support.
- Assist level 3 support team in improving procedures and communications throughout all Software Development Life Cycle.
- BS in Computer Science, or a combination education and equivalent experience; MS preferred.
- Certifications a plus (CBAP/CCBA, PSM/PSPO, PMP).
- 5+ years in Business analysis in Software Development.
- 3+ years in Product Management / Functional Analysis.
- Experience throughout the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Software methodologies and frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban).
- Work with worldwide third-party vendors.
- Regulated environments with IVD, FDA/CE experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Think proactively and demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changing priorities. Demonstrated organizational, analytical, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Interface with different stakeholders in a multidiscipline team (technical, business, support) in multiple locations worldwide.
- Ability to professionally communicate with all personnel at whatever knowledge and skill level (business, support, operations, R&D, SW development).
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to generate organized, clean, useful documentation according to FDA, company, and industry standards.
- Familiar with diagnostic instrumentation a plus.
- Familiarity of Vet/ Human Practice Management System is a plus.
- Documentation, prototyping and diagram tools (Office, Visio, UML, wireframing).
- Mobile and web technologies (Android and iOS, Web applications / REST APIs, Cloud AWS/Azure, Databases).
- Version control, issue tracking and V&V tools (TFS, JIRA, Confluence, Testlink, HP testing tools).
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. we are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.