|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$80-$85,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR2220011301|
Our client is a global, rapidly growing healthcare company in Central New Jersey.
This role is responsible to specify and design enhancements to existing or new automated business applications. Support and train users in the Primary Business Systems for implementations and daily. Manage Information Technology projects. Develop User Requirements Analyses and Technical Specifications that can be passed to Development for coding.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the development of systems enhancement design and specifications to company computer systems. The scope of work includes both purchased software and in-house developed systems commonly used throughout the company. These enhancement requirements may emanate from users, management of the Strategic Business Units (SBU) and IT management.
- Business Analyst should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Additional years of quality experience in the field and an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field would be considered, and experience in the basic functions described above.
Candidate should have completed five (5) years working in the area of general systems applications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess good communications skills, both written and oral.
- Use Case Development experience.
- Work within an Agile SDLC Framework (Scrum).
- Project Management.
- Strong SQL background.
- UI/UX Project work.
- QA Experience.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.