19359 – System Support Specialist
|Location||Mercer County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$120,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19359|
The Jarvis Walker group has been retained by a firm in Princeton N J area on an exclusive basis. The client is experiencing dramatic growth and is in a sector with excellent potential given changing economic conditions. This firm has a forward thinking corporate culture to include remote working accommodations.
The System Support Specialist is a go-to person for our people and customers. This means that you will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting company’s business applications and equipment. You will provide outstanding technical support for Google Workspaces, Active Directory, desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices via phone, email, and remote tools. You are the right person if you are resourceful, proactive, and ready to step up for challenges.
• Build-out and deployment of staff equipment, PC and Mac
• Maintenance of user accounts in Google Workspaces, Azure, and Active Directory
• User creation and maintenance for telephone system
• Systems upgrades with new releases and models
• Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
• Diagnosing system errors and other issues
• Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
• Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
• Looking for ways to innovate ….
Skill and Qualifications
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field, A+ certifications (optional)
• Tech savvy with strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, familiarity with PC, Mac, Chrome and iOS hardware and software
• Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues for customers, employees and with the internal network
• Excellent Customer Service skills with proven experience as ahelp desk technician or other customer support role
• Proven ability to communicate effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel delighted with your service
• Writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating documentation
• Desire to learn and grow as a technologist
• Strong communication and influence skills.
• Ability to work in the US.