Sr. Mobile App Developer
|Job Type|| 3 month contract|
|Job ID Number||DR|
Our client is the global leader in foot scanning technology. Their very latest scanner, Albert, was created over several years by a team of leading engineers and programmers and represents a major advance in technology for consumers and retailers alike. This revolutionary 3D system joins a fleet of renown foot scanners, including Gaitway, Nova and Eclipse.
The technology development team consists of a diverse group of programmers that work together to create exciting User Interface and Experience for our customers. For over 15 years we have developed software for scanners and mobile devices that have helped millions of people experience relief from unnecessary foot pain. AlbertOS is a new, groundbreaking operating system that runs the Albert and Gaitway scanning devices, and can be easily operated using simple voice or touch commands. Albert captures unmatched data and information about feet, enabling consumers to make more educated buying decisions when it comes to footwear and orthotic purchases.
The technology ecosystem is a suite of products that provide authentic consumer benefits, and offer customized solutions for your foot type and lifestyle. We’re currently looking for a talented frontend developer for mobile apps and websites to join our technology team to assist in developing new products and enhance existing products.
- Create IOS apps using Swift and/or Objective C. The apps focus on accurate body measurement and will leverage Computer Vision and ML technology and will likely use ARKit or ARCore.
- Work on an existing IOS Swift application and enhance it.
- Work with ML and Computer Vision programmers and UI/UX designers on a regular basis.
- Develop in an Agile Scrum environment (JIRA) and participate in and contribute to agile development practices.
- Work regularly on product enhancements, field product issues and provide timely resolution to issues – working in an agile manner with product owner, scrum master and other team members.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of IOS Swift development.
- 3+ years of ML or OpenCV experience
- 3+ years working in an agile, scrum environment with a tool like JIRA.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Great, positive attitude and ability to solve problems.
Nice to Have:
Prior experience with ARkit or ARCore.
- Experience building Android apps.
- Experience working with AWS or other major cloud platform and MySQL.
- Ability to work with development teams in different time zones a plus.
- Prior experience with QA tools like Selenium and automated test scripts.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.