Our client is seeking a Sr. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Primary responsibilities will be operations and maintenance of the Dynamics CRM infrastructure. technical expert, architect, and system administrator to all CRM system users. The CRM Administrator will also design, develop, and customize the platform to promote adoption and streamline business processes. This may include installation of upgrades, patches, level-3 troubleshooting, analysis of load, log aggregation, reporting, systems performance analysis & monitoring and other O&M activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Strong problem-solving skills, Strong organization, and communications skills; must clearly communicate technical issues and resolutions to team, customers, and management.
• Support the daily cross-functional operational readiness of company’ s Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
• Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, and other Microsoft Dynamics setup options as necessary.
• Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our cloud environments, including proprietary in-house systems, and external integrations using scribe middleware
• Evaluate new Dynamics releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation and remain current with Dynamics administration best practices.
• Manage Dynamics enhancement projects to support business needs, including collaborating closely with external contractors, solution vendors, and consultants to deliver new business functionality to the platform.
• Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features.
• Create reports in Dynamics to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data. Provide meaningful and actionable intelligence to our business groups.
• Train/support end users with the use of the DYNAMICS application, and act as an escalation point for internal DYNAMICS issues.
• Implement and integrate third-party products / applications
• Manage offshore Microsoft Dynamics support team
Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or other technical discipline required, OR equivalent work experience.
• Certified Dynamics 365 CRM Fundamentals and or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate (strongly preferred); other Microsoft certifications (e.g., Microsoft Power Platform + D365 Core, Microsoft D365 + Power Platform Solution Architect) a plus.
• Experience with TIBCO Scribe Online Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365
• 7+ years of Help desk or other experience working in a customer service capacity with a track record of developing solutions within a complex global organization.
• At least 5+ years of Dynamics Administration experience required.
• Experience with planning and performing regression testing.
• Development experience with Dynamics configuration including the use of third-party tools.
• Experience with Azure and Dynatrace a plus.
• Working knowledge of Project Management, including all phases within a project. PMP Plus Experience with the Dynamics business workflow; experience working on multiple implementations.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
• Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written communications, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience supporting manufacturing
BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, OR equivalent applicable experience will be considered.
Additional Skill Sets A Plus:
· Microsoft Business Intelligence and Analytics
· Microsoft Teams
· Microsoft SharePoint
· ServiceNow Ticketing System
· Manufacturing ERP Systems (JDE, Syteline, Navision)