Sr. Manager, Marketing Systems
|Location||New York, NY|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$160-$175,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR2220011302|
The Senior Manager will lead globally distributed cross-functional teams to deliver marketing technology and consumer data solutions globally. Will establish strong partnerships with other functions including product management, engineering, business process, PMO, marketing and media to deliver business value through technology.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Position:
- Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful.
- Own end-to-end program delivery for large scale technology/digital programs.
- Establish great rapport with engineering teams, product managers, business partners and cross-functional stakeholders to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration.
- Lead a team of scrum masters as well as cross-functional teams distributed across the copany’s locations globally.
- Ensure teams have appropriate direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact and long-term vision.
- Drive strategic vendor partnerships; ensure vendors deliver to established program/project vision and goals.
- Understand marketing strategies of brands, and partner with product management lead to define marketing technology roadmap.
- Master of ceremonies for agile/lean teams.
- Leads feedback sessions with product, engineering and business teams to continuously evolve team processes and performance.
- Communicate with senior and executive stakeholders on key technology initiatives – including business benefits, status, progress, and risks/dependencies.
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 12 plus years of progressive IT experience with 5 years of experience working in a project management and team leadership capacity.
- Strong experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver marketing technology solutions or digital products.
- Experience deploying agile ways-of-working to large globally distributed teams.
- Experience leading large scale digital transformation and (or) technology implementation programs.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and ability to lead teams through influence.
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Experience managing external vendor partnerships.
- Experience with one of the major marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo etc.) or consumer data & analytics solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries is preferred.
Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related field (Graduate degree in Business Management or related field preferred).
Specific skills required for Senior Manager; Marketing Systems include:
- Very strong leadership skills and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage diverse group of stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles as well as Waterfall project management.
- Deep understanding of the customer centric Product Mindset.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations and drive actions.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Strong understanding of technologies and products in MarTech and AdTech space including Campaign Management, CRM, Email Service Providers (ESPs), Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Loyalty platforms etc.
Following skills and qualifications are not required, but preferred:
- Agile methodology certifications.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.