Sr. Manager, Global ERP Solution Architect
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$130-$140,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR7020013108|
General Summary of Position:
This Global ERP Solution Architect is responsible for leading the design and development of transformational supply chain solutions and helping business to reduce costs and improve customer experience. This role will be responsible for strategic and tactical advice and review of the specification of the solution architecture and plans including business processes, data and application. The incumbent with extensive Oracle EBS experience, understands business problems and opportunities, translates business requirements into specific business solution and technology architectures; and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its business goals.
This role will need to have a broad range of technical and functional knowledge, with good blend of problem solving and communication skills; able to align regional requirements with global templates and deliver solution architectures across multiple projects. This role will also provide consultative leadership to both technical and functional resources across the organization, from strategic decision making to project planning to architectural governance and oversight. Engage key business and technology stakeholders across the enterprise; be highly collaborative, drive communication to business, delivery and support teams, and apply analytical and problem-solving skills to drive solutions with industry best practices.
This role will be the technical advisor to the CIO on global supply chain platforms and Cloud adoption; provide vision and leadership on global solution strategy and roadmaps, collaborate directly with the IT leadership team and their direct reports to support GBU initiatives and regional operations, through technical leadership and governance.
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities:
- Owner of the global ERP solution architectures, templates and portfolios for the Global Supply Chain transformation program and projects.
- Advocate cloud platforms and global solutions; actively engage business to understand vision and ensure business needs are met.
- Build predictive analytics for Global Supply Chain and other functions.
- Support global ERP Solution Delivery team and PMO to develop global enterprise solutions with architecture best practices, across multiple legal entities including Americas, GTC and India etc. with global design and governance.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices, standard processes and local variations due to customer, legal or business mandates.
- Strive to keep knowledge and experience current with new cloud platforms (SaaS/PaaS) and analyze potential opportunities and risks in adopting cloud technology and platforms.
- Work on complex and diverse projects, which can include several systems, cross-functional teams and hybrid mix of technologies.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in supply chain technologies and serve as advisor to senior management.
- Build strong partnership between business stakeholders, IT solution delivery and production support teams.
- Drive strategic changes to enable business and IT transformation and deliver value to business.
Key Position Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related degree.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.
- 10-15 years IT experience.
- 7-10 years in designing and developing ERP Solutions in a global environment using Oracle EBS, WMS, EDI and middleware.
- 5 years in leading global supply chain transformation initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of Oracle EBS 12.x to ensure effective and optimal solution design, deployment and support.
- Extensive experience in underlying Oracle EBS applications database architecture, data model and interfaces.
- Adept at IT operations, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and System Architectures.
- Knowledge and expertise in configuration and setup of Oracle EBS modules to support POC exercises, including OTC, PTP, WMS, Demand planning, etc.
- Hands on experience in working on functional design of integration between Oracle EBS and external systems.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze existing technical architecture and recommend OOTB/alternative solutions to streamline business processes and solve business problems.
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to articulate technical solutions in business context and business impact. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Substantial exposure to Information Technology, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems, including global environments.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Strong negotiating skills.