Sr. Manager, CRM Solution Architect
|Location||Woodcliff Lake, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR7020011304|
The Senior Manager CRM Solution Architect is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Veeva CRM and Align platforms to meet the needs of the Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Commercial Operations, and Analytics teams.
- Manage the day to day operations of our Veeva CRM and Veeva Align platforms.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Commercial Operations and Analytics as well as the ESIS Sales Solutions Business Relationship Manager to identify and deliver enhancements and ongoing operational updates to Veeva CRM & Align.
- Serve as the project manager for all new initiatives related to Veeva CRM & Align.
- Lead the third party Veeva Managed Services team by communicating Veeva system enhancement needs and ongoing operational updates, driving items to completion, and performing appropriate quality control to verify results meet expectations.
- Ensure the timely resolution of all end-user and Production issues related to the Veeva CRM and Align platforms working with the Veeva Managed Services team to resolve the issues, identify the root causes, and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, data science, information science, management information systems, health science or business administration, or equivalent experience relevant to this position. Advanced degree considered a plus. Minimum of 8 years related work experience.
- 10+ years of experience leading IT projects.
- 8+ years of experience managing projects and/or operations of pharmaceutical CRM systems of which 6+ years should be Veeva.
- 6+ years of experience working directly with the business to gather requirements and deliver solutions.
- Proficient multitasking skills with a proven ability to successfully manage a large portfolio of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.