Sr. Business Analyst
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$90-$100,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR2219032207|
This position will support the US commercial business and be the primary liaison to coordinate the required work activates for both large and small technology projects. The Sr. Business Analyst needs to maintain the portfolio of projects that are currently on the roadmap and participate in making decisions on project priority and project execution. Working with the US commercial teams, global solution center and in-house and out-sourced development resources, the Sr. Business Analyst will be a key player insuring that the appropriate projects are part of the portfolio and these projects are delivered with high quality, on schedule and within budget.
- Requirements definition and documentation.
- Work with internal partners and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements.
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents.
- Solicit, gather, and analyze, user input and requirements.
- Identify and involve key stakeholders.
- Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts.
- Author and compile user stories.
- Interface with technical managers and teams.
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, management) to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Author and present project status reports.
- Work with IT leadership to define the technology approach, strategy and roadmap for the various projects within the portfolio.
- Collaborate with other IT resources from across the organization to identify synergies, provide required data interfaces, and assure data consistency and analytical capabilities to support the business.
- Engage and drive vendor support as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or science related field.
Experience – at least 3-5 years working experience in the following areas:
- Experience with large scale IT projects and how the various roles work together to insure success.
- Familiarity with one or more of the current IT toolset used i.e. Vistex, SAP ECC, Hybris, Crown Peake, Google Analytics, Business Objects, Tableau, salesforce.com CRM is a plus.
- Experience in working in agile software development methodology and lean start up approach to initially deliver an MVP. Comfortable working through multiple build, measure, learn cycles.
- Experience working with creative and technical project teams with a natural curiosity and a drive for innovation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint as well as other project management and time tracking tools.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.