As the Senior Supply Chain/Procurement Application Analyst, you will play a critical role in enhancing the user experiences with cloud-based enterprise ERP related applications and ensuring for our organization. Your responsibilities will include a variety of duties related to the integration, administration, upgrade, testing and support of Supply Chain/Procurement enterprise software applications. Your ability to translate the requirements of our internal customers into robust solutions will be essential in this role.
What You'll Do
• Provides technical project leadership in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software.
• Conducts software application testing and other preparation for software upgrades or new software implementation.
• Monitors, analyzes, plans, and assists end-users with the implementation of new software releases and upgrades.
• Researches system enhancements and executes implementation.
• Conducts database analysis; researches and analyzes problems with applications and resolves or formulates solutions.
• Provides leadership in problem solving, which requires the consideration of the IT strategic plan and short-term goals, how to solve the problem, and development of associated action plans.
• Work with vendors to ensure system operability/functionality and to ensure success of system implementations and upgrades.
• Reviews projects, analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes specifications, and implements application changes to address changing application and end user requirements.
• Contributes to ongoing process to integrate end users requests with software functionality to address changing.
• Creates and maintains technical documentation and architecture diagrams as required.
• Analyzes and provides recommendations relating to application configuration and functionality of systems to ensure reliability for current and/or future use.
• Works directly with project managers to understand application objectives, develop scope of project, outline effort projections, determine schedules, and finalize plans.
• Establishes and enforces standards, policies, and procedures for Supply Chain/Procurement related application systems.
• Participate in the development and implementation of information technology goals, objectives, policies, and priorities.
• Assist in assessing the strategic direction of information technology and in developing strategic plans for use of new technology.
What You'll Bring
• BS Technology or Computer Science or 10 years of experience in an Information Technology environment.
• Five years’ experience in Supply Chain/Procurement discipline as an Information Technology Analyst or a related function performing, user support, training, and supporting installation, development, and maintenance of the business application software and servers, including the development of associated metadata and user interfaces.
• Working knowledge of MS Dynamics Finance & Supply Chain application
• Experience in integrated SaaS enterprise solution network and infrastructure environment.
• Demonstrates diagnostic skills and expertise to assist with problem determination and solution across the enterprise solution environment.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to travel up to 25% to Bloomington, Indiana and Halle, Germany.