The Senior Software Engineer will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features while simultaneously improving existing functionality.
Candidate should also be able to fix reported bugs and work towards improving application performance, as well as continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
• You're comfortable working in an Agile environment, both collaboratively and independently.
• You have robust experience with Typescript (Angular 13+, NodeJs), .net Core, language SQL and NoSQL, APIs, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• You can design and implement REST API web services and scalable APIs.
• Experience programming on AWS RDS environment.
• Experience programming for Serverless framework.
• You know NoSQL technologies (DynamoDB/Cassandra/Cosmos/MongoDB) as well as relational databases (SQL Server or MySQL).
• You have extensive experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines.
• You use your knowledge of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and patterns) to create an outstanding user experience.
• Develop framework and process for applications project using existing technologies that is implemented in a structured, maintainable fashion.
• Evaluate and Improve application performance.
• Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
• Work closely with product development teams, product management, design office, services, and helps in upgrade testing, analyzing and resolving upgrade issues.
• Develop automated unit test cases tied to each User Story, Bug.
• Use, protect and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• A minimum of 8+ years of experience in software engineering
• Able to demonstrate strong Object-oriented programming skills.
• Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like SAFe, Agile, Test- driven development.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Strong expertise and knowledge in LINQ, Functional Programming, and multithreading.
• Experience implementing: Micro Services with Restful API/GraphQL in .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .Net window services, SQL Server, PostgreSQL & NOSQL databases.
• Should have good experience in writing efficient SQL queries.
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Able to work well individually and with a team. Good work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and efficiently execute tasks.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong atte