Our client is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join their Business Systems team. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your technical skills by developing solutions for a world-class Salesforce platform and related systems.
• Participate in projects throughout their life cycle (including design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support).
• Maintain and enhance the Salesforce CPQ implementation, including the onboarding of new products and changes to existing products and their pricing.
• Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using the Apex programming language.
• Create custom objects, validation rules, formulas, as well as declarative automation using Flows.
• Leverage data migration tools such as Data loader to write SOQL queries to extract data.
• Write, test, analyze, and implement high-quality code to meet requirements.
• Work with the team to evaluate users’ requests to ensure that requirements are well defined before development begins.
• Follow Salesforce best-practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, minimizing technical debt and not compromising security.
• Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by other team members.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Willingness to ask questions and learn through constructive feedback.
• 3+ years hands on experience as a Salesforce Developer.
• 2+ years Salesforce CPQ development experience.
• Experience working with version control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.)
• Experience using Visual Studio Code with SFDX.
• Understanding of Salesforce integration patterns, best practices, and capabilities including APIs, security, and authentication.
• Understand Object Oriented concepts and ability to implement them.
• Good understanding of other related web technologies (e.g., SQL, SOAP, HTML).
• Good to have experience with Lightning development.
• Ability to work collaboratively with the team, suggesting courses of action or designs to address requirements.