19362 – Senior .Net Developer
|Location||Mercer County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$120K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19362|
The Jarvis Walker group has been retained by a firm in Princeton N J area on an exclusive basis. The client is experiencing dramatic growth and is in a sector with excellent potential given changing economic conditions. This firm has a forward thinking corporate culture to include remote working accommodations.
- Design and build new capabilities to expand existing Education software platforms serving school districts across the US.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (AGILE) from requirements analysis through test, release and maintenance.
- Set technology standards and help direct work with engineering teams to solve a class of problems highly technical in nature: (Architecture, Code and code patterns, Scale and Security).
- Work with our team to establish and improve internal processes and workflows.
- Foster growth and development of the software engineering team.
- Provide expert technical guidance and coaching to peers.
- Interface with the Solutions and Quality Assurance teams to ensure accurate delivery of project requirements and compliance with standards, code quality and accepted conventions.
- Provide feedback to business partners regarding process improvements for engaged developments.
- Exhibit a hunger for continuous learning and improvement.
- Work with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other advanced technical degree. Experience in Education and software development may substitute for required education.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of software development experience, including experience as a hands-on software developer building object-oriented solutions in a .Net environment (C#.Net, VB.Net, or ASP.Net). C# development is preferred.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases like MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB.
- Experience in a lead architect role building web applications deployed in microservices.
- Must be an analytical and creative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research, document and solve complex issues independently.
- Desire to learn and grow as a technologist.
- Ability to work in the US.