19346 – Senior MuleSoft Developer
|Location||Somerset County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$125K + 20% Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19346|
The Senior Developer- MuleSoft will be responsible for designing and development MuleSoft integrations for TPG America’s platforms including Warehouse and Distribution, Finance, HR, Commercial and Unified Commerce systems.
- Design and develop systems and data integrations between TPG America’s applications (W&D, HR, Finance, Commercial, Unified Commerce etc.) with other enterprise applications using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform 4.x
- Design and develop high quality APIs and Integrations.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Creates high level design documents, including MuleSoft functionality, along with critical network.
- Support and fine tune existing integration architecture and code to improve performance, process and best practices.
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Actively engages in improving software delivery through DevOps and other Agile practices.
- Participate in and lead code reviews.
- Collaborate extensively with vendor partners, as well as internal teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate with Integration CoE and other TPG teams as needed to provide integration expertise for projects outside of Marketing Systems.
- Stay current on industry best practices as well as other emerging technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of progressive Software Engineering experience with 3+ years of hands-on development experience in MuleSoft integrations.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition on Cloud/Hybrid/On-prem setup, MQ and/or API Management.
- Well versed with API-Led connectivity, Publish-Subscribe, Batch processing and other EIP design patterns.
- Experience in building and consuming SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in executing data integrations and ETL techniques.
- Experience with developing systems/data integrations between Digital platforms (E-Commerce or Marketing technology etc.) other enterprise applications.
- Experience working in an agile environment, and knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps processes
- 2+ years of experience in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Proven development expertise in MuleSoft integration platform and experience building cloud to cloud as well as cloud to on premise integrations.
- Knowledge of MuleSoft connectors (Salesforce, HTTP, DB, SOAP, FTP etc.) and Connection strategies
- Knowledge of security protocols like (SSL, Basic Auth, SAML, OAuth2 etc.) and API gateway to enforce security policies.
- Experience on building interfaces using Mule Batch processing, Exception handling and Logging frameworks.
- Implementing Unit test cases for Unit testing MuleSoft interfaces.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed team.
- Comfortable engaging with vendors and other engineering teams on a highly technical level
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- MuleSoft developer certifications.
- Experience with designing and developing MuleSoft.
- Experience with building microservices and cloud APIs using MuleSoft.