Senior Mobile Developer
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$90-$110,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR5519102505|
The overall purpose of this position is to lead the design, development, and maintain scalable & diverse mobile solutions for consumer oriented functions, internal/backend software tools and API’s. The successful candidate must have experience in HTML5 mobile app development framework targeted at building hybrid mobile apps.
The position will additionally require the incumbent to provide technical leadership in development of mobile user interfaces and back-end solutions to concerned teams, conduct training and cultivate mobile application development skills within the larger IT development team.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive hands-on development with emphasis on Mobile User Interface/UX.
- Provide technical leadership in development of mobile solutions (UI & backend) to concerned teams & conduct training sessions as & when necessary.
- System analysis, design and document software architecture proposals.
- Play a Subject Matter Expert role in several key areas of business and mobile centric software systems.
- Reports progress and activity to project leader and/or manager on a continuing basis.
- Helps manage and distribute workload across development team to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Provide estimation of cost/effort to business requests.
- Administration of the Mobile App stores.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Certification in relevant mobile/UI & back-end technologies preferred.
Skills & Other Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in Mobile applications development with Hybrid Mobile development stack (using Cordova/PhoneGap) required.
- Experience with Android (SDK and NDK) and/or iOS and/or Hybrid Mobile development stack (using Cordova/PhoneGap) required.
- Strong experience in implementation and integration with web services (SOAP/REST based, JSON, XML) required.
- Familiarity in implementation of Continuous build and delivery of Mobile Applications required.
- Familiarity in Cross Platform Mobile application development preferred.
- Hands-on development experience using RDBMS & No-SQL preferred.
- Experience of working with SCRUM Agile methodology, Object-Oriented and MVC/MVVM programming models.
- Working knowledge of AWS platform is a plus.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.