The Senior Manager – Corporate Financial Systems will be responsible for the management and enhancement of solutions within the Finance systems landscape. This is a leadership role with direct reports within the scope of responsibility. Perform project management activities including scope, effort, and budget management. Manage business relationships with respect to prioritization of new requests, project status and process improvement opportunities. Develop and maintain business relationships with credibility and trust. Build forward-thinking high-performance team.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job
• Manage the administration, enhancement, and support for Finance systems capabilities including Banking and Treasury, Real Estate and Lease Management, Indirect Procurement, Travel and Expense Management, and Financial Planning and Analysis.
• Lead projects whereby these systems integrate with SAP Finance modules, with a full understanding of the end-to-end system, integration, and process design.
• Lead a team of TPG associates responsible for the same scope of Finance capabilities.
• Partner with TPG leadership and business stakeholders to align roadmap priorities, translate business requirements to system solutions and lead associated delivery.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with business partners to understand business processes, process flows, business needs and analyze pain points, and identify viable solutions.
• Manage relationship with enterprise cloud vendors.
• Maintain knowledge of the systems and each platform’s future direction.
• Ensure change management procedures, processes and proper change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementation.
• Mentor, coach and develop a high-functioning team.
• Minimum 10 years of experience supporting Finance systems.
• Project management experience with responsibility for overall solution delivery.
• Experience managing direct reports preferred.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
• The ideal candidate will have subject expertise in finance, business process and technology within their scope of responsibility.
• Experience managing teams with responsibilities for applications and platforms such as, but not limited to; SWIFT, CoStar, Ariba, Concur
• Strong emphasis on SAP SAC for (FP&A)
• Ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with teams and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver multiple concurrent projects.
• Experience managing internal resources (direct reports, TPG colleagues), including business process experts as well application developers.
• Experience coordinating external resources (contractors and service providers), including 3rd party managed service vendor for Level 1 through Level 3 support functions.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage workloads and exercise a high degree of adaptability required to coordinate and manage across multiple organizations, processes, and initiatives.
• Must be customer-focused and demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
• Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.