19363 – Senior Full-Stack Engineer
|Location||Mercer County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$140K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19363|
The Jarvis Walker group has been retained by a firm in Princeton N J area on an exclusive basis. The client is experiencing dramatic growth and is in a sector with excellent potential given changing economic conditions. This firm has a forward thinking corporate culture to include remote working accommodations.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for both driving the strategy and execution of company’s goal to develop and implement a scalable digital platform. This individual will work with a team of talented developers and internal stakeholders to ensure that we are balancing both short-term and long-term goals. You will work closely with current teams and systems to integrate existing functionality into a platform solution that will allow for multiple cross-functional teams to concurrently produce value.
We look for teammates who are humble, curious, kind, proactive, resourceful, and will challenge us to think differently about solutions. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to drive change in education and improve how millions of students learn.
What you will do:
• Set technology standards and direct the execution of initiatives to develop a learning management platform from inception through implementation.
• Work with engineering teams to solve a class of problems highly technical in nature: (Architecture, Code and code patterns, Scale and Security).
• Work with our team to establish and improve internal processes and workflows.
• Contribute to growth and development of the software engineering team.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers.
• Exhibit a hunger for continuous learning and improvement.
• Work with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What we're looking for:
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with experience delivering commercially deployed SaaS solutions to market. •
• Experience with Node.js, Python, Ruby, C#, or other back-end related technologies.
• Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
• Familiarity with AWS and Azure
• Ability to efficiently handle large data sets • Experience in building RESTful APIs.
• Experience using relational and non-relational databases like MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB.
• Security focused with a view of security embedded in the SDLC and each release
• Education Technology experience preferred.
• Ability to work in the US