19159 – Senior Frontend Developer (Remote)
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||19159|
The Senior Frontend Engineer (React, Node.js) will be responsible for designing and developing customer-facing product features and PWA/SPA for the Global Digital Platforms including Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Digital Commerce platforms.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create frontend technical designs for new Digital product features based on UX wireframes/designs and product stories
- Develop, test, and deploy new product features and PWA/SPA as per engineering best practices for highly scalable websites and standards
- Drive continuous improvement in frontend product experience, code quality, engineering practices
- Work with Product Managers, UX designers, Backend engineers and Business teams as a part of the Product Engineering teams using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Conduct code reviews and coach other team members to ensure proper coding techniques and approach as well as adherence to standards
- Own support and enhancement of the developed frontends
- Document technical designs and other required Product story updates
- Work with Product Engineering team Scrum Master and Engineering Manager in the prioritization and planning of work
- Participate in various team meetings and cross team collaboration activities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge and experience of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS-in-JS methods.
- Experience in build systems such as Webpack, node or NPM.
- Skilled working with REST APIs.
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) with product/sprint backlog, story point estimation
- Experience developing technical specifications, style guides, code policies and code reviews using disciplined Agile and Change Management patterns.
- Demonstrate ability to mentor and onboard junior members of the team using domain driver design and design patterns.
- Digital Commerce and Content Management System experiences a plus.
- HTML5, CSS3 and CSS-in-JS methods
- PWA, SPA, Service workers, manifest.json
- Build Systems such as Webpack, node or NPM
- Development and implementation with at least one public cloud provider and SaaS applications.
- Scrum/Agile practical experience.
Preferred Skills: Following skills are not required but will be considered a major plus:
- Experience with Polymer, Java (full stack development)
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Experience with React Native, Native mobile development
- Experience working with dynamic media content including video and 3D
- Interest in creating compelling UI/UX designs and contributing to the design process.
- Experience in frontend performance tuning and optimization
- Working on full-stack development teams comprising of backend, design, development, and QA team members.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like (e.g. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Experience with frontend continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools.
- Implementing and leveraging Atlassian tool suite (or other Agile management tool suite) for defect management, issues management, code check-in and deployment, and collaboration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field