As the Senior Finance Application Analyst, you will play a critical role in enhancing the user experiences with cloud-based enterprise ERP related applications and ensuring for our organization.
Your responsibilities will include a variety of duties related to the integration, administration, upgrade, testing and support of Finance enterprise software applications. Your ability to translate the requirements of our internal customers into robust solutions will be essential in this role.
What You'll Do
• Provides technical project leadership in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software.
• Conducts software application testing and other preparation for software upgrades or new software implementation
• Monitors, analyzes, plans, and assists end-users with the implementation of new software releases and upgrades.
• Researches system enhancements and executes implementation.
• Conducts database analysis; researches and analyzes problems with applications and resolves or formulates solutions.
• Provides leadership in problem solving, which requires the consideration of the IT strategic plan and short-term goals, how to solve the problem, and development of associated action plans.
• Work with vendors to ensure system operability/functionality and to ensure success of system implementations and upgrades.
• Reviews projects, analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes specifications, and implements application changes to address changing application and end user requirements.
• Contributes to ongoing process to integrate end users requests with software functionality to address changing.
• Creates and maintains technical documentation and architecture diagrams as required.
• Analyzes and provides recommendations relating to application configuration and functionality of systems to ensure reliability for current and/or future use.
• Works directly with project managers to understand application objectives, develop scope of project, outline effort projections, determine schedules, and finalize plans.
• Establishes and enforces standards, policies, and procedures for Finance related application systems.
• Participate in the development and implementation of information technology goals, objectives, policies, and priorities.
• Assist in assessing the strategic direction of information technology and in developing strategic plans for use of new technology.
What You'll Bring
• BS Information Technology or Computer Science or 10 years of experience in an Information Technology environment.
• Five years’ experience in Finance discipline as an Information Technology Analyst or a related function performing user support and/or training
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
• Supporting installation, development, and maintenance of the business application software and servers, including the development of associated metadata and user interfaces
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience in integrated SaaS enterprise solution network and infrastructure environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• The ability to travel up to 25% to Bloomington, Indiana and Halle, Germany