We are looking for an experienced product management leader of mobile applications with proven results and a passion for leading people. This role will be at the core of defining a vision and executing a broad-based strategy for consumers and employees facing casino gaming systems mobile applications.
This individual will interact with senior management in all disciplines within the organization as well as lead a team of Product Managers. The role will be responsible for ensuring product deadlines are consistently and reliably met.
The position also entails market research, launch planning, and achieving growth and revenue targets. The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, and the sales and marketing organizations to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role will be at the forefront of the company’s continuing mission to maintain a dominant position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
- In-depth leadership experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases for mobile apps.
- Motivates and inspires the teams in the performance of their duties, which increases their overall effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Thought leadership for Product portfolio and markets served.
- Establish Strategic Product Roadmaps through partnership with senior product and development leadership.
- Mentor, encourage, foster, and support innovation and risk taking to create and deliver business models that improve customer/guest interaction and experience across the product suite.
- Follow company and team guidelines while working.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BS Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering, or an equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in product-related management positions, preferably in mobile applications
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to lead a team.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
- Must be a “team-player” with the ability to work within collaborative environments.
- Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and market research skills.
- Must possess exceptional ethics, excellent judgment, and a desire to win.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working within an Agile development methodology.
Additional Skills (good to have):
- Casino gaming experience