Senior Director, Advanced Analytics
|Location||New York City|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$190-$210,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR7020013007|
The Senior Director Advanced Analytics has the responsibility to launch and promote advanced thinking in the Global organization on various aspects of advanced analytics with primary responsibility on establishing, enhancing and promoting advanced analytics capability and enabling existing teams of data scientists in brands and functions in support of a multitude of enterprise initiatives. This role will directly interact with various stakeholders and business partners to help promote and enable the objectives of enterprise Data Analytics and Insights (DA&I) strategy.
The Senior Director will collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate business needs into business outcomes through information-enabled initiatives, assuming full accountability for the delivery of Data enabled business solutions. The incumbent will collaborate with other Senior Directors, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive end-to-end project execution and enable business value through technology.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Position:
- Be accountable for Advanced Analytics and its usage as part of the Reporting and Analytics.
- Be accountable for BI, Reporting and Data visualization and its usage as part of the Reporting and Analytics function.
- Understand advanced analytics and insights business strategies for PVH brands and regions and translate those strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps.
- Work closely with business product owners to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Product management through entire lifecycle, including story gathering, defining done, building for outcomes, reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management.
- Take ownership of assigned project teams and play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release / sprint / project goals.
- Set the velocity of work for your projects/teams by prioritizing work effort based on aligned value.
- Review test plans and lead UAT to ensure business capability requirements and timelines are met.
- Conduct feedback sessions with engineering and business teams to continuously evolve team processes and performance.
- Report on team velocity, value and project status regularly to business and TPG stakeholders.
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in Reporting and Analytics, BI and analytics disciplines.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Experience with Big Data and cloud computing.
- Experience with micro-services is an asset.
- Experience with containers is an asset.
- Demonstrated success in delivering business value through enabling KPI, metrics and analytics.
- Proven experience with complex data quality issues and remediation of bias in data sets.
- Experience in Apparel / Retail industry is a plus.
- Strong project management leadership with proven track record of delivering results.
- Strong knowledge of information architecture.
- Experience with ETL solutions in support of analytics initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies.
Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related field.
Specific skills required for Senior Director; Advanced Analytics include:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations and drive actions.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organization.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.