19368 – Senior C#.NET Developer w/Java
|Location||Morris County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||19368|
What you will do:
This position is for development & maintenance initiatives on internal and external systems, which involves:
• Software development & maintenance with strong knowledge of Java, .NET/C#, Principles of Object-Oriented Programming, and functional programming concepts. Python is a plus.
• Ability to set up a server for either an application or standalone API – working knowledge of hardware and security dependencies desirable.
• Use of GIT, Stash, TFS, Sourcetree, JIRA, Confluence.
• Application Deployment using Jenkins or alternate industry accepted deployment tool.
• Databases: MS SQL, SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, SSIS, PostgreSQL.
• Develop architectural diagrams for all solutions
• Ability to work with Users to better understand requirements and facilitate User test processes for successful implementations.
You will be an agent of change as you use your creativity and skills to maintain and implement new technology and processes. The ideal candidate for this role will be motivated and excited to take responsibility for ensuring our applications are functional, deliver value, equip with a modern toolset, and be a leader for company’s development efforts.
This Developer will work with a group of highly motivated and experienced information technology professionals who have spent the past few years working diligently to modernize existing and implement new & innovative tools for the Organization as efficient, effective, and scalable business solutions.
What you will bring to the company:
• A passion for learning.
• Proficient Writing skills.
• Great communication skills.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• Ability to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
• Ability to operate independently with minimal guidance
• You need to be a team player, as well a leader in your field.
• A passion for a dynamic, fast changing environment.
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• An innovative, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion.
• An ability to use the internet to source solutions for issues, solutions, and ideas.
• Defining Development Standards & Best Practices.
• Good understanding of the SDLC process (how software is built!).
• Analytical thinking to breakdown and work through situations or problems
• Ability to apply Root Cause Analysis to resolve issues.
• Automation testing and deployments, continuous integration and delivery tools.
• Will abide by departmental policies and procedures, including authority levels, to comply with management controls.
Your interactions with others:
• An ability to present to all levels of audience.
• Troubleshooting, Client Support.
• Experience working with external vendors.
• Ability to work with all levels within the Organization.
• College degree preferred.