|Location||Dallas, Atlanta or Denver|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR9919072303|
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a dynamic and highly experienced security architect with outstanding client-facing skills. As a senior architect, you will be taking an active technical leadership role on projects to deliver solutions to our clients, and also be heavily involved in pre-sales efforts and in mentoring technical staff. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Hands on technical skills.
- Client-facing & sales skills.
- Breadth & length of experience.
In this role you must be confident in engaging in a range of conversations with senior client management and staff, have the ability to lead discussions and workshops, have the technical ability to both architect and design complex enterprise solutions.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, global, organization and as such the candidate will be required to undertake travel to work close to client as well as to interact with our nearshore delivery teams.
Application and Technology Architecture:
- Drafts conceptual and logical architecture specifications at both the enterprise and project level with a focus towards security.
- Maintains, updates, and otherwise ensures continued relevance of Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) within a client context.
- Works with client teams to evolve legacy products to adherence to ESA.
- Assists client delivery teams during system design with the drafting of logical architectural models with a focus on security.
- Assists client delivery teams during system design to promote the efficient re-use of IT assets.
- Advises client delivery teams during system development to assure compliance with security principles, guidelines, standards, controls, and governance.
- Shares and articulates security vision with key stakeholders by organizing discussions and formal presentations.
- Participates in working groups of subject matter experts for definition and review of security standards, guidelines, principles, governance and controls.
- Actively contributes to and participates in broadening the understanding of security.
- Works closely with other Enterprise grade architects to ensure a shared vision for architecture and security.
- Provides technical guidance to cross-functional application development teams.
- Contributes to the technology strategy, vision, requirements, and solutions for client engagements.
- Designs, develops, and implements new security technologies as necessary to support business and technology solutions.
- Consults with application development teams to determine security requirements and for planning and delivering business solutions.
- Assists in the development of estimates for security projects.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans.
- Assists in the definition of milestones and progress tracking.
- Defines, publishes and maintains processes for security governance (i.e. compliance to principles, guidelines and standards).
- Identifies, understands and documents extensions to, and variants from, security and architecture standards.
- 15+ year’s relevant experience.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the software implementation lifecycle, specifically how Security fits into an agile delivery model.
- Maintains current knowledge of security, technology and architecture marketplace.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Understanding and demonstrated capability of applying security in a cloud-based environment (CloudFoundry, Bluemix, AWSetc.).
- Advanced technical skills – both breadth and depth.
- Bachelor’s Degree (higher preferred) in a technical discipline or related experience preferred.
- Securities industry technical background preferred.
- Possesses a working knowledge of programming languages and software design methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent collaborative skills.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.