SAP Solutions Architect (Sr. Director Level)
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$180-$200,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR3719120601|
SAP SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (SR. DIRECTOR LEVEL)
The SAP Solutions Architect must see the “big picture” across all the SAP Suite of Applications and be responsible for working in a lead position, providing direction and having overall responsibility for designing solutions, technology frameworks, etc. to support our business objectives of the organization.
The SAP Applications Solutions Architect is seen as the “go-to” Subject Matter Expert (SME) across multiple SAP platforms, solves complex technical challenges and provides guidance and oversight to implementation projects across the entire enterprise. In addition, the SAP Solutions Architect will also present the solutions and frameworks, achieving buy-in from all stakeholders and ensuring that there is knowledge transfer to the project teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Define and architect for the selected SAP platforms to support innovative solutions and exceed the expectations of our business group partners.
- Define, develop, maintain, and communicate the future SAP platform strategy to all levels including the IT Executive Team.
- Evaluate innovative and emerging IT technologies, trends, vendors, and best practices for applicability and propose for usage within group when appropriate.
- Foster a culture of innovation in an environment that requires high levels of adaptability, scalability, reliability and security.
- Build relationships with solution architects across the technology organizations and collaborate on creating and promoting architectural and integration best practices across technologies.
- Partner cross functionally with key stakeholders across all IT groups.
- Collaborate on developing technology standards and norms for the Enterprise with a focus on selected SAP Applications (e.g. Financial, FMS, S4, Ariba, Business Objects, etc.) to help set the stage for the next phase of growth.
- Influence the IT “to-be” technology footprint, develop roadmap and phased transition approach to enable future success.
- Big thinker that is interested in transforming and revolutionizing capabilities.
- Experienced in progressive technology solutions supporting collaboration, database & analytics capabilities.
- Is recognized in the technology industry as an innovative thought leader that creates best in class solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple SAP based software offerings (e.g., SAP S4 for Fashion & Verticle Industries, FMS, AFS and/or IS Retail, Ariba, Business Objects & SAP CAR).
- Experience developing and delivering complex technology architecture for global applications in a high-volume transactional environment.
- Well versed in multiple infrastructure operating models from traditional (on-premise), to Cloud-based models and hybrid variations.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.
- Ability to take ownership of open-ended problems and drive them to completion.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Likes working at a fast pace, is self-directed, and able to manage multiple concurrent competing challenges, issues and priorities.
- Is motivated to explore new technologies and learn new things, while also recognizing that many good ideas and implementations may already exist.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years’ experience of software development, leadership and delivery.
- At least 10 years progressive experience implementing SAP applications including at least 3 full life cycle implementations of SAP S4 for Fashion, FMS, AFS and/or IS Retail experience is highly preferred.
- At least 10 years progressive experience building resilient platforms, software as-a service, architecture and integration.
- Strongly preferred experience with SAP FMS solution.
- The individual must have relevant, proven experience of team leadership.
- The candidate must have exceptional technical skills with implementation as well as architecture and integration for SAP solutions.
- Deep skills in systems architecture, asynchronous systems and high availability systems. In particular those exhibiting low latency, low cost while supporting enormous volumes of digital content and transactions.
- Strong facilitation skills to engage subject matter experts to define platform requirements and conduct detailed design reviews with project teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain and document the technology strategy to diverse audiences; technical, business, executive leadership, etc.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.