As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Sales & Distribution (SD), you are a part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for company’s SAP S4 for Fashion solution. Your role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
• Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, SD module functional thought leadership. Driving strategic direction and use of platform
• Ownership and delivery of global backlog
• Participation in global deployments
• Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the SAP SD module.
• Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
• Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design, configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
• Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
• Develop and administer user support documentation and guide the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
• Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4 Solution.
• Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows.
• Independently manage change requests and global backlog in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
• 5 plus years of experience working with SAP Sales & Distribution / SAP SD Certification.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
• SAP SD/AFS/FMS
• S4 Hana Fashion and Vertical Business preferred
• EDI experience preferred
• Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Proficient in Visio.