|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR9920050502|
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for building and customizing new functionality on the Salesforce.com platform. This developer must have extensive hands-on Salesforce development experience and will be responsible for configuration, development, unit testing, and deployment of capabilities and functionality. This developer must also have excellent technical and functional skills to deliver a seamless client interaction while effectively working with cross-functional teams to meet business needs. Collaboration with CRM and Business Operations team to analyze business requirements and transform them into a technical solution.
Ability to be flexible and proactive to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements, customer objectives, and meeting global goals successfully.
This Salesforce developer will be joining our team to contribute expertise to our architecture decisions and to build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and Global field-facing Salesforce environment overall.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the SF platform and products through configuration whenever possible.
- Design, prototype, build, document, and support solutions for the Salesforce.com CRM to meet business needs, including customizations and integrations.
- Design and develop Visualforce/Lightning component level solutions to increase programming productivity.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for design specifications.
- Provide system administration support of customized Salesforce applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud required, Communities and AppExchange Solutions preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development lifecycle.
- Front end development experience with Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component framework and other necessary UI technologies.
- Extensive experience developing applications on the Force.com platform, using APEX Classes/Controllers/Triggers, Visualforce.
- Knowledge of advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and effective unit testing.
- Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, XPLENTY would be preferred.
- Experience with building integration with Salesforce.com leveraging Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.). Working knowledge of SAP and SFDC integration is strongly preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
- Comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence.
- Experience working with offshore teams preferred.
- Strong customer focus with a high tolerance for ambiguity and requirement changes.
- Strong problem-solving mindset to ensure creative thinking for potential solutions.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- SFDC Admin and Developer certification required.
Minimum 5 years of experience working on the Salesforce platform.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.