|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR9920050505|
The CRM team is part of the Global Solution Center. This position is a key member and reports into the Director of the Salesforce team. This position is responsible will be responsible for maintaining the highest quality Salesforce implementation ensuring adherence to best practice. They will partner with the Release Manager to ensure the security and stability of Salesforce production environments. They should have expertise with the ability to look across the Salesforce platform to help drive continuous improvements and best practices.
- Create and maintain architectural design documentation in line with Salesforce best practices.
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture.
- Analyze new requests and define non-functional requirements and create solution design and architecture.
- Design user focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
- Act as technical visionary and strategist for CRM product and interfacing applications by working with development teams to deliver project objectives through iterative delivery by offering expertise in solution design.
- Identify risks or issues with technology solution and design which may impact realization or project benefits and provides guidance and support to ensure the right decisions are being made to proactively resolve or mitigate potential risks/delays to project.
- Stay informed on Salesforce releases and acquisitions to help drive CRM product roadmap.
- Promote the technology through creative thinking, and constantly raising the bar of what is possible.
- Resolve platform integration and technical issues.
- Collaborate with external teams on integration and help to establish integration standards for complex integrations.
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment, effective communication with business users in understanding requirements and providing solutions.
- Provide overall salesforce architecture guidance to align with enterprise Architecture.
- Remain current with Salesforce platform updates and new technologies in the industry.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Salesforce subject matter expert with professional experience with the Salesforce eco-system.
- At least 3 project implementations that exploit full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform involving at least 3 clouds (Sales and Service Cloud a must, Chat, Mobile, Web, Social as customer service channels would be a plus).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security, and related cloud technologies.
- Experience with designing complex, global enterprise-wide business solutions using Salesforce.com tools.
- com certification and good knowledge of Force.com platform (i.e. Visual force, Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Integration etc.)
- Hands on experience with Lightning Web Components and highly experienced in Salesforce API (Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API etc.)
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, App Exchange, Apex Data Loader etc.
- Ability to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction including business strategy, product strategy, technical design, and implementation.
- Agile Methodologies development experience.
- Solution, Design, and implementation experience with CPQ preferred or experience with workflow management design and development.
- Experience with Heroku would be a plus.
- Solution, design, and implementation experience with Salesforce communities a nice to have.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with geographically diverse IT team and business stakeholder.
- Able to articulate well and fluency in English is a must.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Salesforce Certified Architect required (Technical/Application/System).
- Salesforce Certified Developer required.
- Platform Developer II certification preferred.
- 10+ years of experience with Salesforce, including a minimum of 4 years of architecting enterprise Force.com platform.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.