19499 – Salesforce Administrator
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$90K - $100K|
The Salesforce Administrator will assist in the ongoing support and administration of the Global Salesforce.com environment. This role will work closely with functional leaders, sales team members and subject matter experts identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Quote-to-Cash, Third-Party Application Integration, Community portals, business process automation and more. This role is part business analyst, part administrator. This role will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support and maintenance of our Salesforce platform.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reporting, security, workflows and other tasks
- Work with management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
- Operate independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, while managing stakeholder expectations
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distill high-level information into details
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Fundamental understanding of databases, and how they interact with one another
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related degree (required).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Experience in Salesforce business processes: Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account Management and Forecasting.
- Experience customizing and implementing with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval process, Assignment/Sharing Rules.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud and CPQ experience preferred.