|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||JW9910110300|
The Jarvis Walker Group has been a leading executive search firm in the New York metro area for over 4 decades. Working closely with clients to fill challenging career opportunities, we have earned a reputation as a high quality provider of recruiting services with an emphasis on excellent candidate assessment and responsive customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy to uncover the most-qualified candidate using a variety of channels for our client.
- Source and Screen candidates.
- Partner with clients to understand both their strategic needs, and their financial possibilities to effectively fill their open positions.
- Assist candidate through interview process by providing additional information and follow up
- Manage and facilitate the negotiation process.
- Develop and maintain long-term client and candidate relationships.
- Research and develop leads for future business development.
- Work in a supportive group environment where you will receive extensive hands-on training in all areas of executive search.
- Work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an opportunity to have an active role in building the business.
- Able to control over your personal revenue with no cap on earnings.
- Ownership of entire process.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated individual who is hungry to get the job done.
- Interested in an entrepreneurial sales career opportunity.
- Appreciate the importance of details.
- Problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Background knowledge of IT or related practices is a plus.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.