|Location||Morris County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Jarvis Walker Recruiter||Dan Jarvis|
Who We Are:
Foster McKay is one of the oldest and largest executive search firms in the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area, located in Florham Park, NJ. We specialize in recruiting the highest caliber accounting and financial professionals for the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies.
- Become an Executive Recruiter with Foster McKay and join our team in a rewarding and financially lucrative career.
- Start an exciting career where you build long term relationships, work in a team environment and have fun.
- Join a company that respects work-life balance with a fantastic corporate culture… Our people make the difference!
- Be your own boss while receiving mentorships and coaching from some of the best recruiters in the business.
- Make a difference in the careers of business professionals… contact us to find out more about how you can be a part of an amazing team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0+ years’ experience
- Extremely ambitious, highly motivated, competitive and entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
Junior Associates will receive extensive hands-on training in all areas of executive search, recruiting, business development and human resources.
Success at this position will lead to an Associate and Senior Associate role in 12-24 months.
A base salary, plus incentive bonus. Financial potential beyond the first year is exceptional. Our more successful hires have earned “six figures” in their second or third year.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Compliance
Foster McKay complies with all federal and applicable state and local Equal Opportunity laws, orders and regulations, including (but not limited to) the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Civil Rights Act of 1991. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability and Foster McKay shall take affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
The Foster McKay Group
30 Vreeland Road, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Phone (973) 966-0900
Visit our Website: www.fostermckay.com