Our client helps colleges and universities measure and evaluate their effectiveness in fulfilling their mission by connecting investments with financial, operational, and student learning outcomes. We help our partners see the pathway to institutional sustainability.
How You’ll Help:
You will work on a combination of exciting new projects and initiatives while also working to improve and maintain the company’s existing solutions (using cloud technologies). You will become an integral part of a fast-growing team of ETL, BI developers, and analysts dedicated to the success of higher education.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the data engineering team, business intelligence and analytics team with ETL and data warehouse development, deployment, and testing
- Responsible for supporting planning activities and supporting the on-schedule delivery of various project deliverables
- Recommending and performing changes to enhance the data warehouse data cleansing and conversion processes
- Supports testing and validation of the new data conversion processes
- Provide development support and mentor junior developers
- Participate in production support cycles on a rotational basis with other peers
- Troubleshoot data discrepancy and missing data issues resulting from daily ETL loads
You’ll Be a Good Fit for This Role If You Have:
- 6+ years in ETL and related experience
- 4+ years leading the design and development of complex solutions
- Experience with data mapping, and the ability to design and develop ETL solutions
Nice To Haves Include:
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with data warehouse concepts and structures
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries and analyzing data systems integration
- Experience with translation of requirements into data model specifications
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies or another similar platform
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages.
Location: Bethesda, MD / hybrid role.