|Location||New Rochelle, NY|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$85-$110K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR19084|
The NetSuite systems administrator will be primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of NetSuite applications, configuration, implementation & system administration. The position will work primarily with management to closely align the NetSuite system with business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with users across the organization to solve data and technical issues.
- Recommend, create and manage customization's and enhancements.
- Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and user dashboards.
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes.
- Train users on the system (as needed).
- Support IT Security requirements including managing user roles and user access to the system.
- Support Finance/IT Audit requirements & IT data management.
- Maintain confidentiality of company programs, activities, records and financial information.
- Assist Finance team with other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements/Skills and Experiences:
- 3+ years NetSuite OneWorld.
- 2+ years SuiteScript experience.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite (certification is a + ) including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience.
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with business stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication & written skills along with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Knowledgeable of Software Development Lifecycle Management.
- Proficient in MS Office, database management, cloud applications.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.