19124 – Machine Learning and Computer Vision Software Engineer
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||19124|
- Software and algorithm development using 3D computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and data fusion for foot scanning devices and mobile apps.
- Develop and improve core algorithms for image processing of data for foot scanning devices and mobile apps.
- Contribute to the company’s software development and implement innovative ideas to software application.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
- 3+ years industry experience as software engineer building deep learning models and/or writing computer vision algorithms.
- Strong programming abilities. Desired programming languages: Python, Objective C, C++.
- Experience with YOLO, Core ML, R-CNN or related deep learning models.
- Experience with OpenCV or other image processing libraries.
- Experience with standard software develop practices and tools (Github, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Prior experience with ML or Computer Vision for mobile apps (e.g., Core ML, Apple Vision, ARKit, ARCore).
- Prior experience with camera calibration, 3D reconstruction, point-cloud stitching, surface reconstruction and meshing.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience with OpenGL, WebGL.
- Familiarity or experience with mobile development.
Successful candidates will have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to accept challenges and responsibilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude, with strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team across countries.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary and bonus.
- Full benefits package including generous Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401(k) with a company match, Long-term and Short-term Disability, FSA, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Summer Hours and Volunteer Time Off.
- Opportunity to grow and advance within a fast-growing company.