Lead Front End Developer
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR5519052105|
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. People who are self-starting and dynamic in nature with interest in learning cutting edge technologies to produce and deliver proof of concepts with minimum direction.
What You'll Do:
We’re seeking a creative Frontend Engineer that can work with our development team to design and develop our new SaaS offering. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of web application development and an ability to translate our business needs into user-centric UI components that will expand our application’s functionality in our industry. The Frontend Engineer will be responsible for creating new features and transitioning legacy functionality to our new web application as well as updating our current online applications.
The candidate will demonstrate skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Design and develop new screens, elements, and features.
- Build new ways of approaching solutions (proof of concepts).
- Develop dynamic, reusable, and extensible code that has sophisticated architecture.
- Interact with team members and team leads to deliver enterprise level code.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfers.
- Work in an agile environment (sprints, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, daily stand-ups).
- Maintain documentation on new features.
- Follow best code practices - Must write readable DRY code.
- Responsible for writing unit tests.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular 2+.
Qualifications, Strengths and Skill:
- Must have previously built web applications.
- Understand REST… do you POST man?.
- Ownership of your work.
- Motivated self-starter and willingness to learn.
Nice to Have:
UX/UI user-centric designs
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.