Lead Application Developer
|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$115-$125,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR5520021202|
Are you a forward-thinking IT innovator looking to challenge the status quo? Enjoy leading projects and working with others to create high performance applications? If so, we want to speak with you!
In this role, you’ll join a team of talented IT professionals and lead the development efforts in coding and testing high performance web, salesforce, and windows applications to support, automate, and enhance various business processes! You’ll be leading the development team in programming efforts and developing and documenting standards for application design.
- Work closely with the various departments to understand, define and document business requirements to translate them into detailed system specifications following structured SDLC methodologies.
- Lead the development effort in coding/testing internal and external facing transactional and web-based applications.
- Develop Salesforce applications, workflows and reports supporting business initiatives. Support new and existing Salesforce implementations. Develop and support integrations with Salesforce and other systems.
- Act as a lead resource to create data models to meet the needs of the organization’s information systems; Responsible for the overall design, development, testing, and implementation of data marts, data driven reports and custom applications.
- Develop and support ETL processes required for corporate reporting and system integration.
- Provide on-going customization/support for internal applications and third-party software.
- Development of standardized reports utilizing reporting tools such as SSRS; Deliver ad-hoc reports as required by functional business units.
- Mentor junior developers to help develop their technical skills and provide leadership in coding techniques and best practices in object-oriented programming.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 7 – 10 years of progressive experience in application development; 3+ years as a project or technical lead.
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented programing (C#, VB.Net).
- Ability to work with business users to understand and document processes, gather requirements and develop solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server including creation of databases, indexes and optimization.
- In depth knowledge of T-SQL, including but not limited to queries, stored procedures, triggers and query optimization.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce APIs.
- Experience with content management tools, Kentico a strong plus.
- Experience with developing and supporting ETL processes between disparate systems.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Services.
- Experience with 3rd party front-end controls such as Telerik’s Kendo UI.
- Experience working with complex packages in SSIS.
- Experience developing web-based reporting solutions.
- Working experience designing and building clean, efficient, responsive and effective web user interfaces.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor any candidates at this time.