19358 – Full-Stack Engineer
|Location||Mercer County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$110K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19358|
The Jarvis Walker group has been retained by a firm in Princeton N J area on an exclusive basis. The client is experiencing dramatic growth and is in a sector with excellent potential given changing economic conditions. This firm has a forward thinking corporate culture to include remote working accommodations.
This individual will work with a team of talented developers and internal stakeholders to ensure that we are balancing both short-term and long-term goals. You will work closely with current teams and systems to integrate existing functionality into a platform solution that will allow for multiple cross-functional teams to concurrently produce value. We look for teammates who are humble, curious, kind, proactive, resourceful, and will challenge us to think differently about solutions.
What you’ll do:
● Set technology standards and direct the execution of initiatives to develop a learning management platform from inception through implementation.
● Work with engineering teams to solve a class of problems highly technical in nature: (Architecture, Code and code patterns, Scale and Security)
● Work with our team to establish and improve internal processes and workflows
● Contribute to growth and development of the software engineering team
● Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers
● Exhibit a hunger for continuous learning and improvement
● Work with an entrepreneurial mindset
What we’re looking for:
● 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with experience delivering commercially deployed SaaS solutions to market.
● Proficient technical knowledge of current tools and best practices at scale: (Deployment, Monitoring, Logging, Cloud services/infrastructure).
● Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
● Strong experience and technical knowledge of cloud development (AWS, Azure)
● Ability to efficiently handle large data sets
● Experience in building RESTful APIs.
● Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
● Experience using Maven and Jenkins or other related technologies for CI/CD.
● Experience using relational and non-relational databases like MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB.
● Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
● Security focused with a view of security embedded in the SDLC and each release
● Education Technology experience preferred.
● Ability to work in the US.