We are a rapidly growing software company, and a pioneer in systems development for Valet and Attended parking garages. With over 100 years of combined experience in parking, our management team continues to provide state-of-the-art, custom parking solutions to clients nationwide.
A self-starting Director of Customer Success to conceptualize, organize, and lead all operations and customer success initiatives at company. You are excited by a growing and dynamic environment and not only understand best operational practices and trends, but also have proven experience adapting to change. Taking ownership of any task or project within your visibility comes natural to you. You can identify opportunity, organize our operations, and contribute and lead in the field when necessary.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will be the single-owner responsible for coordinating all inbound customer support and service requests as well as performing support and service tasks as demanded by situation. You will be responsible for working with and coordinating the efforts of ALL departments at company. This position and candidate will provide company with deployment organization and strategy. Specific responsibilities include:
- Complete ownership and accountability of inbound Customer Support, Customer Service, Sales, and other requests within company’s customer ticketing platform.
- Work and take an active stance on coordinating the efforts of all departments at company to fulfill all inbound customer requests.
- Work side by side with customer support team to meet customer demands, frequently taking initiative to perform support work in the office or in the field supplemental to the support teams’ efforts.
- Actively analyze and prepare SLA performance goal compliance and report, at a minimum, weekly to ALL stakeholders.
- Take complete ownership of SLA compliance and indiscriminately coach peers, subordinates, and superiors on strategy to achieve world class service.
- Perform Monthly SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) relative to your oversight and review with ALL company internal Stakeholders.
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives – taking vague direction and accomplishing operational efficiencies to drive revenue and growth.
- Support Operations team through active and regular training, recruitment, and professional development (as guided by senior leadership).
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by ALL company Departments.
- Ownership and Opportunity focused attitude and track record.
- Familiarity with and ability to administer systems and processes commonly found in Operations and Customer Success Management.
- Proven Technical Support Record.
- Bachelors/Technical Degree or equivalent work experience with exceptional references
Desired but NOT Required:
- Bilingual (ability to speak Spanish a plus).
- Previous experience managing customer success teams or similar.
- Previous experience implementing process and procedure in a technology focused company.