Digitalization and Data Specialist
|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
|Category|| Data Management|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$98-$150,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR2520020301|
Our client is seeking a professional like you to join the EM controlling team to support data architecture, data enablement projects, and regional digitalization initiatives within EM. You will serve as the key technical partner helping design back end infrastructure, analytical solutions to address operational and commercial problems, and identification of root causes behind key business trends through the dissection and dissemination of big data.
They will expect you to navigate SQL snowflake structures, troubleshoot an extensive suite of back end/front end analytical solutions to account for structure changes & new dimension requirements, as well as design tailored analytical solutions to fit the evolving needs of the EM commercial & operational teams. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work on global projects, be a valued business partner, and act as an expert resource towards deployment of digital solutions within EM.
- Leveraging your education in a technical business, IT, and/or quantitative methods discipline, you will extract, transform, load and analyze data for digitalization and data enablement within EM.
- Your advanced knowledge of (listed in priority order of importance) SQL Server, VBA, SAP BW, Alteryx, Python, MS-PowerApps, & Power Query will be a great asset in creating and maintaining automated reporting/analytical solutions for the business.
- As a subject matter expert, you will have a significant role in providing technical leadership over data consumption and use in a future-ready data architecture using the latest digital technology.
- You will act as a mentor and guide to the SSC to transition maintenance of designed solutions.
- Using your creativity & business acumen, you will identity pain points, opportunities, and data driven solutions as you explore business data.
- Utilizing your effective communication skills coupled with technical knowledge, you will explain data topics to a non-technical audience.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.