19365 – Dev Ops Engineer
|Location||Mercer County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$120K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19365|
As the Dev Ops Engineer, you will be a hands-on lead who can take us beyond our monolith and into a SOA-based architecture with best-in-class automated infrastructure as we expand and build our platform to scale with the growth of our organization.
You must be passionate about CI/CD, AWS Cloud Computing, and have a fundamental desire to identify and eliminate manual workloads via automation. In this role, you will be responsible for continuously improving the developer and support experience across the entire technology group.
We look for teammates who are humble, curious, kind, proactive, resourceful, and will challenge us to think differently about solutions.
- Build solutions that are auto-scaling, self-healing, and use automation & infrastructure as code.
- Design and develop a vision for SOA architecture in close concert with our engineering team.
- Streamline software development by implementing reusable tooling for CI/CD pipelines and automating manual processes and associated developer tooling
- Identify network and application performance bottlenecks and propose solutions.
- Leverage best in industry practices to support web applications and data platforms
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in the field of software engineering, operations, cloud operations, & solution architecture
- Strong experience and technical knowledge of cloud development (AWS, Azure)
- Ability to efficiently work with large data sets.
- Experience with CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible/Chef or similar technologies.
- Build and maintain Jenkins CI and blue/green deployment pipelines.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases like MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB.
- Demonstrated ability to build “one-click” deployments.
- Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
- Security focused with a view of security embedded in the SDLC and each release.
- Education Technology experience preferred.
- Ability to work in the US.