Data Scientist II
|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
|Category|| Data Management|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR2519031403|
- Design, deploy and maintain statistical, predictive and data mining models to translate data into meaningful insights and recommendations across our financial, operational and strategic business functionalities.
- Produce dynamic data driven analytic and predictive solutions to support the strategic goals of the company.
- Implement advanced data visualizations to answer key business questions by using quantitative and qualitative techniques on our various data sources related with labor, finance, supplier and clients.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, tailor the delivery and communicate the results to business unites to drive key business decisions.
- Drive the collection of new data sources and the refinement of existing data source.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, business analytics.
- 3+ years statistical analysis techniques and concepts, such as regression, probability, hypothesis test, A/B test and factor analysis.
- 3+ years machine learning algorithms (supervised and unsupervised).
- 3+ years working with data science toolkits in Python (preferred) and R (a combination of industry and academic experience is acceptable).
- Familiar with connecting different types of datasets in various forms and can handle potentially incomplete data sources.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to summarize complex results into digestible analysis.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced working environment.
- Great learning skills and curiosity.
- Proficiency in statistical packages and standard libraries in Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, statsmodels, etc.) and R (plyr, forecast, car, Comparison, ggplot2, etc.).
- Familiar with Hadoop, Spark or other big data platforms.
- Familiar with predictive modeling and simulation techniques.
- Familiar with cloud-based machine learning platforms such as Azure ML or Spark MLlib etc.
- Familiar with data visualization and exploration tools, such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Experience with building and deploying machine learning models on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Databricks Environment.
- Experience with writing SQL queries on structured and unstructured data sets.
- Exposure to corporate finance, sales, operations or IT data.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.